In the corporate world, sustainability is associated with an organization's holistic approach, considering everything, from manufacturing to logistics to customer service. As there is growing concern about the damage done to the environment, consumers' buying behavior is changing as the consumer seeks out environmentally friendly products and they seek out organizations that have sustainability policies.
Below you can find a few of STICKBOY COFFEE’S sustainable policies:
- In the nine years that STICKBOY COFFEE has been in business, we have saved 342 trees from being cut down, saving unnecessary use of 135,000 gallons of water that would be needed to produce the paper and we have kept 18 pounds of pollutants out of the air that we breathe by using only recycled paper.
- We recycle our paper, glass, and plastic waste
- We recycle and/or reuse all cardboard
- Recycle packing materials
- The boxes we buy are made from 100% recycled material and made in the USA
- Use of paper and packaging sourced from certified sustainable managed forests (FSC)
- Recyclable product packaging for our coffee
- Light conservation
- Water conservation